New Mexico State Fair Model Contests
ASM Website Pages - Click on applicable Title below to visit that page.
|ASM HOME||ARTICLES||MODEL PICS||MEETING PICS||CONTEST RESULTS||POINT STANDINGS|
|MODEL OF YEAR||CONTEST SCHEDULE||NEWSLETTER||MODEL DISPLAYS||FIELD TRIPS||ENTRY FORMS|
|MEETING LOCATION||CONTEST GUIDELINES||ASM BY LAWS||HINTS & TIPS||MODELING LINKS||ARCHIVED ARTICLES|
ASM sponsors the
Creative Arts Division 13: "Model - Military, Science Fiction and Others"
Category every year at the New Mexico State Fair
Sections and Classes information as of the 2013 NM State Fair are posted below
Click here for a pdf copy of the ASM Handout on the 2013 Model Contest
Click here for a pdf copy of the Model Contest section of the 2013 Premium Book
This page contains results from past year's model contests at the New Mexico State Fair.
Click on the "year" links below to go to the page covering that particular year's results.
Creative Arts - Division 13
Models - Miliraty, Science Fiction & Others
Sections and Classes information as of the 2013 NM State Fair
|Section 464 Youth: (11 years and under)|
|Section 465 Senior Youth: (12 to 17 years)|
Section 466 Adult: (18 years and over)
|Section 467 Professional: (anyone teaching or selling for profit)|
* Note: ASM members in the Masters and Intermediate Divisions are required to enter their models in Section 467 - Professional
Each Section competed in the following Classes.
|1. Flying Models, including flying rockets|
|2. Aircraft, Jet - Small scale (1/72 scale & smaller)|
|3. Aircraft, Jet - Large scale (1/48 scale & larger)|
|5. Aircraft, Non-Jet - Large scale (1/48 scale & larger)|
Helicopters - Jet & Non-Jet - All scales
7. Military Vehicles - Fully Tracked - Small scale (1/48 scale & smaller)
|8. Military Vehicles - Fully Tracked --Large scale (1/35 scale & larger)|
|9. Military Vehicles & Equipment - Non Tracked & Half Tracks-Small scale (1/48 & smaller)|
|11. Sailing Ships & Oared Ships|
14. Science Fiction/Fantasy Figures - Including Anime, Gudams, Robotech
15. Miniature Figure Vignette - maximum of 3 related human, animal or equipment
figures, no vehicles
16. Diorama - miniature scene, wholly or partially three-dimensional, depicting model in a naturalistic and realistic setting
17. Science Fiction, Spacecraft, etc. (excluding figures)
|18. Miscellaneous (none of the above)|
|* Note: Only one entry allowed per class|